ENJOY CAMPING BEFORE & AFTER THE RACES
– Non-serviced camping is available for ALL events at Delaware Speedway.
– Sites are claimed on a “first-come-first-served” basis. Please be courteous of other campers and ensure that there is space for everyone!
– Camping is free of charge at all weekly events. There is a $30 charge for a campsite for all special event race weekends in 2017. This fee covers the cost of Friday-Sunday. Please reserve a camping spot by visiting the schedule page.
– All campers must be in the main campground behind the back straightaway. There is absolutely no camping allowed in the spectator parking area.
– Please use responsible camping practices.
– ATVs, QUADS, DIRT BIKES, and other vehicles in this category are not permitted into the campground. Personal Golfcarts are still permitted.
Camping inquiries may be sent to Delaware Speedway by e-mail or phone (519) 652-5068 Ext 201.
Don’t have a camper? No problem! Enjoy a good nights sleep at one of our London hotel partners after the races. Just click the logos for more information and booking.
COMFORT INN – LONDON
1156 Wellington Rd., London, ON, Canada, N6E 1M3 / Phone: (519) 685-9300 Fax: (519) 685-0081
QUALITY SUITES – LONDON
1120 Dearness Dr., London, ON, Canada, N6E 1N9 / Phone: (519) 680-1024 Fax: (519) 680-1036
STAYBRIDGE SUITES – LONDON
824 Exeter Road London, ON. Canada, N6E 1L5 Canada / Phone: (519) 649-4500