For more than 55 years, Delaware Speedway has been the home to some of the finest stock car racing in Canada. Its unique natural amphitheatre-like setting allows a family or group of friends to enjoy an exciting, comfortable and affordable evening or afternoon of entertainment.
Enjoy a race night in an upscale atmosphere with your own private bar overlooking the Speedway. Let our friendly staff take care of you!
Save over 30% off regular addmission! Get your Season Pass securily online today and enjoy an entire season of action!
Ever dreamed of getting behind the wheel of a Stock Car? We will give you all the thrills and excitement of NASCAR right here at Delaware Speedway!
Fire & Iron Custom Metalwork Returns to Bone Stock Division
Delaware Speedway is proud and honoured to welcome back Fire & Iron Custom Metalwork as the title sponsor of the wildly popular Bone Stock division. After stepping up to the plate as the title sponsor of the division before the 2016 race season, the Fire & Iron Custom Metalwork name has grown to become recognizable to race fans and drivers in our community.
Fire & Iron Custom Metalwork was established in 2014 and has quickly become a one stop shop for any welding or original handmade metal pieces. With a guaranteed lifespan of 100 years on all of their work, the decades of experience behind the masks at Fire & Iron prove to be the highest quality.
Delaware Speedway looks forward to continuing its great partnership with Fire & Iron Custom Metalwork and looks forward to another banner year for the entry level Bone Stock division that saw over 60 cars take to the track for a points race in 2016.
To learn more about the Bone Stock division click HERE
To learn more about Fire & Iron Custom Metalwork click HERE
Delaware Modified Series Rule Amendments
Delaware Speedway is excited to add rule amendments for its Open Wheel Modified Triple Crown Series that will run on April 29th, July 1st, and August 19th. Delaware Speedway will also be hosting a ROC Modified tour event on the Fridday of the Great Canadian Race Weekend (September 15th).
The following rules amendments are updated for any existing cars to meet and be able to compete within the Race of Champions rules as used by Delaware Speedway. The following rules will not be permitted at any event outside of Delaware Speedway and may be amended at any time and/or superseded by any Race of Champions and/or Delaware Speedway rules bulletin and/or competition format and/or any rule deviation that may be announced at a driver’s meeting.
1. All non-typical (Troyer, LFR, Racework) type designed modifieds must add 50 lbs to the Race of Champions total weight.
2. Any car utilizing the GM 604/602 Crate Engine with a 4 barrel carburetor must add 50 lbs.
3. All cars must maintain a maximum of 56% left side weight during the entire event. All non-typical (Troyer, LFR, Racework) type designed modifieds must have a maximum of 58% left side weight during the event.
4. For the three (3) events run specifically at Delaware Speedway as part of the Delaware Speedway weekly program, the only tire that will be permitted will be the Hoosier 1070 mounted on a 10”-inch rim. Beginning with the Race of Champions event on September 15th, the only tire permitted will be the Hoosier 1070 mounted on a 10”-inch or 13”-inch rim.
5. For any competitor building a new car and moving forward, it is strongly recommended that the rules that are in place within the Race of Champions rule book be followed and not varied from.
VIEW SERIES RULES – Please note the rule book provided is the official ROC tour rules. Delaware Speedway will not make use of race procedures or formats outlined in this rule book, only pages 85-105 section M.1.B will be used for the Delaware Speedway series.
These amendments apply to any rule book including OSCAAR and OMRS, allowing any modified to participate in the Delaware Speedway series.
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE HERE